We represent injured workers all over the State of North Carolina. If you were hurt while working, Gay, Jackson & McNally, LLP has the experience necessary to make sure you get the benefits to which you are entitled. These benefits may include:
- Compensation for your time missed from work
- Medical expenses, including the right to ask for a second opinion.
- Attendant care
- Compensation for the loss of a body part
- Benefits for a permanent injury based upon a disability rating
- Proper benefits for a deceased’s family if a worker was killed in a work place accident
If you have been hurt in a work place accident, our firm will consult with you about your accident and the related injuries at no charge. If after that free consultation, you decide to hire us, we will represent you on a contingency fee basis, which means we will earn a fee only if a recovery is made on your behalf.